Monday, 9 March 2015

LO1 Presentation Review/LO1 Objectives

Presentation Review
My presentation objectives was to write down three questions I would like to ask David Chang about photography, specifically his own pictures to help us understand what photography is and how to use photography techniques correctly.

The questions I asked David Chang was;

     First Question;
  How long has it taken you to get to where you are now?
     Second Question;
  What's the hardest paid job you've ever had in the photography sector/industry?
     Third Question;
  What part of your job do you enjoy the most/what type of photos do you prefer taking?

As a group we asked David Chang several questions which helped us to understand more about photography such as when and when not to use certain camera angles and shot types and when to and when not to use certain photography techniques.

Objectives
My objectives are to analyse photographs as part of LO1 to help us understand how photographs are composed (put together) and to help us understand why they are put together as they are, I.e. the meaning of the photograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment